1. Generally speaking, shelves refer to shelves for storing goods. In the warehouse equipment, the shelf refers to the storage equipment specially used to store the finished items. Shelves occupy a very important position in logistics and warehouses. In many years of practice, HEDA believes that with the rapid development of modern industry and the substantial increase in logistics, in order to realize the modern management of the warehouse and improve the functions of the warehouse, it not only requires a large number of shelves, but also requires multiple functions and can be realized. Mechanization, automation requirements.
2. The role and function of the shelf. Shelves play a very important role in modern logistics activities. The modernization of warehouse management is directly related to the types and functions of shelves.
The role and function of the shelf are as follows:
(1) The shelf is a kind of shelf structure, which can make full use of the warehouse space, improve the utilization rate of the storage capacity, and expand the storage capacity of the warehouse.
(2) The goods stored in the shelf are not squeezed each other, and the material loss is small, which can completely guarantee the function of the material body and reduce the loss of the goods.
(3) The goods in the shelf are easy to access, easy to count and measure, and can be first in, first out.
Have you been tasked with designing a warehouse pallet racking system for your facility and don’t know where to start? Are you moving into a new building and need help designing a warehouse storage solution?